How your stay proceeds in function of corona
From 9 June onwards you can again receive anyone at any time.
- Indoors, up to 4 (children under 12 not included),
- In your garden to a maximum of 50 (children included).
- Terraces and indoor space of cafes, restaurants, tea-rooms are open
Arrival in Belgium as non-resident from 01/07/2021 and onwards
- Arrival from green or orange zone: No obligation to test or quarantine.
- Arrival from red zone:
- If you have a digital corona certificate with complete vaccination (+2 weeks), a recent negative PCR test or recovery certificate, you do not have to go into quarantine.
- The recent test must not be older than 72 hours before arrival in Belgium.
- Arrival from outside the European Union: Those arriving from outside the European Union must have been fully vaccinated (+ 2 weeks) with a vaccine recognised by Europe and pass a PCR test on the day of arrival. If the test is negative, this person does not have to go into quarantine.
- Arrival after staying in a very high risk zone ("variants of concern"): There is a ban on entry for non-Belgians who do not reside in Belgium and were in a very high risk zone at any time during the past 14 days. There is an exception for essential travel by transport personnel and diplomats. They must undergo a 10-day mandatory quarantine with PCR testing on day 1 and day 7. The quarantine may only be interrupted for the essential reason.
The 5 golden rules for individual behaviour remain in force:
- The hygiene measures remain essential: wash your hands, don't give a hand or kiss when greeting.
- Outside or inside? Where possible, always opt for outdoor activities. If you cannot, make sure that rooms are sufficiently ventilated. Do you see people at risk? Then be sure to take extra precautions.
- The distance rules continue to apply, except for
- people within the same family
- children under 12 years
- je close contacts
- Can you not respect the safe distance? Then always wear a mouth mask.
- Limit your physical contacts.
Further measures are possible at local level. Please consult the website of our municipality/province.
Below is an overview of the new course of your holiday
The wearing of mouth masks remains mandatory at the hairdresser, in hospitals, retirement homes an when visiting a medical profesional, and when it is crowded and the distance of 1.5m cannot be guaranteed. Depending on how busy it is, the mouth mask obligation will be extended. Check this on the website of the municipality of Koksijde.
- Please pay the balance in advance. This way you reduce the contact and also the queue at check-in. Surf to our website and check "my Immo Europe" account for the outstanding amount.
- Bring your own pillows.
- Don't forget your covid safe pass. You need it to visite bars, cafés, restaurants and/or other indoor activities.
- Arrival before 3 p.m. is no longer possible!
- We will do the check-in outside, weather permitting of course. We ask that only 1 person stand in the queue when picking up the keys, this between 15h and 18h. Keep enough distance in the queue and disinfect your hands at the check-in desk.
- Wear your face mask in our offices, show us your covid safe pass upon arrival
- Each guest will receive an envelope with the keys and useful information. As well as a personal cleaning package. Please do not leave any of the items in this package in the house upon departure.
- Bed linen and/or towels you ordered were washed and steamed at 90°.
- The cot and/or high chair you ordered are put in your holiday home and has been thoroughly disinfected (mattress and blanket are not supplied).
- Arrival after 18h is by appointment and in extreme emergency and only when the balance has been paid. The keys are then in a key safe and also take the envelope with your name on it.
- Each holiday home is cleaned and disinfected by a cleaning company. This is the only way to guarantee each occupant a disinfected holiday home. The price of the final cleaning will be added to your reservation. Please pay this cost before arrival, via our online payment platform.
- We ask everyone to leave their holiday home on time, at 10am! If you plan to leave earlier, the evening before or before 9am, please let us know! This way, the cleaning companies can get to work faster. Thank you in advance.
- Leave the holiday home broom clean (tidy, swept floors, cleaned kitchen appliances, free of food, garbage and recyclables).
- Take the bag in which you received the linen full of dirty laundry back to the office. You can deposit it on the linen rack. You can leave the bag with dirty laundry in the holiday home f you have to leave before opening hours.
- Give the keys of the holiday home back to a member off staff at the check out desk.
We hope for everyone's cooperation, compliance and understanding for the restrictions imposed. But above all we look forward to welcoming you all to Koksijde.