How your stay proceeds in function of corona
Travelling to Belgium
Anyone travelling to Belgium from abroad or returning must fill in the electronic Public Health Passenger Locator Form (PLF). This applies to all trips (holiday, professional or essential) regardless of the means of transport. After completing the PLF, each traveller will be sent a QR code via email for confirmation.
The measures of Testing and Quarantine applicable differ according to :
- the country/region of origin ;
- the Belgian residence status or not
- the certificate of recovery or vaccination;
- the journey is essential or not.
Below is an overview of the measures that apply from 6 December 2021.
Arrival from outside the European Union:
Those arriving from outside the European Union must have been fully vaccinated (+ 2 weeks) with a vaccine recognised by Europe and pass a PCR test on the day of arrival. If the test is negative, this person does not have to go into quarantine.
Arrival after staying in a very high risk zone ("variants of concern"):
There is a ban on entry for non-Belgians who do not reside in Belgium and were in a very high risk zone at any time during the past 14 days. There is an exception for essential travel by transport personnel and diplomats. They must undergo a 10-day mandatory quarantine with PCR testing on day 1 and day 7. The quarantine may only be interrupted for the essential reason.
Arrival from EU/Schengen zone countries with green or orange colour code on the card (1):
- no quarantine or testing required
Arrival from EU/Shengen zone countries with red colour code on the card (1):
- For non-residents coming to Belgium on holiday and having been vaccinated or having a recovery certificate (2), no PCR test or quarantine is required. It is recommended to do a self-test before leaving on holiday.
- For non-residents coming to Belgium on holiday and NOT vaccinated, a PCR test or Ag test is required before departure (no travel if positive) and a 2nd PCR or Ag test (5) on day 7 (without quarantine).
Please note the following additional vaccination criteria and check the colour codes on the card:
(1 ) https://www.info-coronavirus.be/nl/kleurcodes-per-land/
(2 )Vaccination criteria: complete vaccination (2 doses or 1 dose if J&J)+ 14 days. Vaccine approved by the EMA.
Recovery criterion: previous infection demonstrated by PCR test. Maximum 180 days and at least 11 days between the first positive test and the certificate.
(3 ) Children under 12 years of age are exempt from testing but will be quarantined if their parents are tested, pending test results.
(4 ) All countries listed in Annex 1 of the Recommendation of the Council of the European Union on the temporary restriction of non-essential travel to the EU and its possible lifting https://www.info-coronavirus.be/nl/kleurcodes-per-land/
(5 ) The PCR test must have been taken <=72 hours before arrival in Belgium and the Ag test on the day before or of departure.
The 5 golden rules for individual behaviour remain in force:
- The hygiene measures remain essential: wash your hands, don't give a hand or kiss when greeting.
- Outside or inside? Where possible, always opt for outdoor activities. If you cannot, make sure that rooms are sufficiently ventilated. Do you see people at risk? Then be sure to take extra precautions.
- The distance rules continue to apply, except for
- people within the same family
- children under 12 years
- je close contacts
- Can you not respect the safe distance? Then always wear a mouth mask.
- Limit your physical contacts.
Further measures are possible at local level. Please consult the website of our municipality/province.
Below is an overview of the new course of your holiday
The wearing of mouth masks remains is no longer compulsory in commercial, catering and cultural establishments at this time.
- Please pay the balance in advance. This way you reduce the contact and also the queue at check-in. Surf to our website and check "my Immo Europe" account for the outstanding amount.
- Bring your own pillows.
- Don't forget your covid safe pass. At the moment you don't need it to visite bars, cafés, restaurants and/or other indoor activities, but you never know! Better to be safe than sorry.
- Arrival before 3 p.m. is no longer possible!
- We will do the check-in outside, weather permitting of course. We ask that only 1 person stand in the queue when picking up the keys, this between 15h and 18h. Keep enough distance in the queue and disinfect your hands at the check-in desk.
- Each guest will receive an envelope with the keys and useful information. As well as a personal cleaning package. Please do not leave any of the items in this package in the house upon departure.
- Bed linen and/or towels you ordered were washed and steamed at 90°.
- The cot and/or high chair you ordered are put in your holiday home and has been thoroughly disinfected (mattress and blanket are not supplied).
- Arrival after 18h is by appointment and in extreme emergency and only when the balance has been paid. The keys are then in a key safe and also take the envelope with your name on it.
- Each holiday home is cleaned and disinfected by a cleaning company. The price of the final cleaning will be added to your reservation. Please pay this cost before arrival, via our online payment platform.
- We ask everyone to leave their holiday home on time, at 10am! If you plan to leave earlier, the evening before or before 9am, please let us know! This way, the cleaning companies can get to work faster. Thank you in advance.
- Leave the holiday home broom clean (tidy, swept floors, cleaned kitchen appliances, free of food, garbage and recyclables).
- Take the bag in which you received the linen full of dirty laundry back to the office. You can deposit it on the linen rack. You can leave the bag with dirty laundry in the holiday home f you have to leave before opening hours.
- Give the keys of the holiday home back to a member off staff at the check out desk.
We hope for everyone's cooperation, compliance and understanding for the restrictions imposed. But above all we look forward to welcoming you all to Koksijde.