How your stay proceeds in function of corona
We got the redeeming news last week that your summer vacation can go ahead. Admittedly subject to the corona measures imposed on us by our professional association in consultation with the Security Council. From 08/06 onwards, it will be possible to travel inland again and from 15/06/2020 onwards, this will also apply to residents of the European Union who want to come to Belgium.
Below is an overview of the new course of your holiday
- Please pay the balance in advance. This way you reduce the contact and also the queue at check-in. Surf to our website and check my Immo Europe account for the outstanding amount.
- Bring your own pillows.
- Arrival before 3 p.m. is no longer possible!
- We will do the check-in outside, weather permitting of course. We ask that only 1 person stand in the queue when picking up the keys, this between 15h and 18h. Keep enough distance in the queue, wear a mouth mask and disinfect your hands at the check-in desk.
- Each guest will receive an envelope with the disinfected keys and useful information. As well as a personal cleaning package. Please do not leave any of the items in this package in the house upon departure.
- Bed linen and/or towels you ordered were washed and steamed at 90°. In the linen bag there will be a black garbage bag, where you put the dirty linen on the day of departure.
- The cot and/or high chair you ordered are put in your holiday home and has been thoroughly disinfected (mattress and blanket are not supplied).
- Arrival after 18h is by appointment and in extreme emergency and only when the balance has been paid. The keys are then in a key safe and also take the envelope with your name on it.
- Each holiday home is cleaned and disinfected by a cleaning company. This is the only way to guarantee each occupant a disinfected holiday home. The price of the final cleaning will be added to your reservation. Please pay this cost before arrival, via our online payment platform.
- We ask everyone to leave their holiday home on time, at 10am! If you plan to leave earlier, the evening before or before 9am, please let us know! This way, the cleaning companies can get to work faster. Thank you in advance.
- Leave the holiday home broom clean (tidy, vacuumed, cleaned kitchen appliances, free of food, garbage and recyclables).
- Take the bag in which you received the linen along with the black bag full of dirty laundry back to the office. You can deposit it on the linen rack.
- Put the keys of the holiday home in the bucket with disinfectant (counter).
We hope for everyone's cooperation, compliance and understanding for the restrictions imposed. But above all we look forward to welcoming you all to Koksijde.